Simplicity is always best and can easily be applied to when it comes to your gym bag. We’ve narrowed our top gym bag essentials to only 6 but you can tailor them as you see fit. Here are our top gym bag must-haves:
- Water bottle: This one is a no-brainer or so we hope. Even better if the water bottle is reusable. It’s important to keep hydrated!
- Mat: For those spontaneous yoga sessions or cross-fit workouts with your friends, it’s always good to have one handy.
- Towel: We’re humans so we sweat. Wipe up unwanted sweat with a microfiber towel while on the treadmill, sweaty palms from yoga or even before you lay down on your mat.
- Wipes: Facial or baby wipes will come in handy if you like to remove your makeup before you work a sweat and/or to freshen up after a workout.
- Ear buds: Whether you’re lifting weights, on a machine or outdoors, bring ear buds to plugged into your mobile phone. Listen to your favorite podcast, YouTube channel or Spotify playlist to get you in the zone.
- Snacks: If you get peckish easily, bring a snack before or after your workouts. Pack snacks that are high in protein and fiber like Beanitos bean chips so you feel satisfied but without the guilt.