BBQ Chicken Nachos Recipe
- ½ pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 cups of store bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ½ cup of BBQ Sauce (we love Stubb’s)
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Pickled jalapenos
- Cilantro, chopped
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly brush oil on the pineapple and then add to the grill until slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Then pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine pre-cooked chicken (shredded or cubed) and BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle the Beanitos bean chips (such as Restaurant Style) over an oven safe pan/dish followed by the pineapple, coated chicken, diced onion, pickled jalapenos and shredded cheese.
- Bake the nacho mixture in the pre-heated oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with chopped cilantro.