- 1 package of chicken tenders
- 2 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 6oz bags of Beanitos Honey Chipotle BBQ
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken tenders lengthwise in half.
- Add the barbecue sauce to bowl with chicken and stir.
- In a food processor or a large ziplock bag, crush the Honey Chipotle BBQ chips into desired crumbs.
- Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake chicken until golden brown, about 12 minutes or until cooked.