Chicken Apple Salad Nachos Recipe
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise alternative (like Just Mayo)
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 medium granny smith apples, diced
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until fully cooked
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature. When the chicken has cooled, shred and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the celery, shallot, tarragon, cranberries and pecans to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add in the mayonnaise alternative, vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and stir well.
- To assemble, take a Beanitos bean chip then place a slice of apple on top and top with the finished chicken salad mixture.