Cinnamon Twists “Fried” Ice Cream
- Form ice cream into balls using a scoop. Do the best you can to get it in a ball shape. Make 6 balls. Place in freezer and let set up for 30 minutes.
- Place the Cinnamon Twists into a plastic bag and seal it. Using a rolling pin to crush the Twists into fine crumb. You may also put the Twists into a food processor to crumb.
- Once the Twists have been crumbled, place onto a plate.
- Once the ice cream scoops have freezed for at least 30 minutes, remove the ice cream scroops and roll each one into the crumbs.
- Place them back into the freezer for 1 to 1-1/2 hours until the set up.
- Once ready to serve, add whipped cream, fudge and cherries!