Gochujang Beer Cheese Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz mozzarella (about 1 ¾ cups), shredded
- 3.5 oz white cheddar (about 1 cup), shredded
- ½ cup Gochujang Korean hot sauce (we used Bibigo)
- 1 cup IPA or Pale Ale Beer (gluten-free)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Optional: garnish with red chili and green herbs like cilantro or green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Add to an oven safe dish Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through.
- Garnish with red chilis and green herbs and serve with Beanitos bean chips (such as Restaurant Style or Original Black Bean).