- 1/4 pound pepperoni, diced small
- 1/4 pound deli Genoa salami, diced small
- 1/4 pound deli ham, diced small
- 8 slices provolone cheese, diced small
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup hot banana peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup red wine vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3-4 cups iceberg or Romaine lettuce, chopped into small pieces
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped meats and cheese, diced tomatoes, diced onion, chopped banana peppers and chopped lettuce.
- Add the Italian dressing, red wine vinaigrette, seasonings and stir to combine.
- Serve with Beanitos bean chips (such as Restaurant Style)!