No-Bake Salted Caramel Twists Cheesecake
- 4 cups of Beanitos Salted Caramel Twists, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, semi-melted
- 10 dates, pitted
- 16oz of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g powedered sugar
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- In a food processor, add the Beanitos, coconut oil, dates and a pinch of salt. Blend until the mixture has become wet crumbs and sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Spread the mixture onto a pie pan or springform pan and press down firmly until even. Leave to set in the fridge.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the heavy cream until mousse like. Then add in the cream cheese, vanilla, and icing sugar until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese filling to the crust base and leave to set in the fridge for a few hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin carefully and decorate with caramel sauce and Beanitos Salted Caramel Twists!