Pad Thai Shredded Chicken Nachos
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce or more if you want a “hot” dish
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 6oz bag of Beanitos Restaurant Style
- 1 cup vegan cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup of vegan monterey jack, shredded
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 of a head of purple cabbage, shredded
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh thai basil leaves, chopped
- Simmer the lime juice, tamari, fish sauce, sugar, chili sauce and peanut butter over medium heat until the peanut butter melts into the sauce, about 2-3 minutes, before mixing in the shredded chicken.
- Spread the Beanitos Restaurant Style White Bean chips out on the bottom of a cast iron skilled (or baking sheet), sprinkle on the chicken and sauce mixture, bean sprouts, carrots and green onions followed by the cheese and broil until the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes.
- Top with peanuts, fresh cilantro, cabbage, fresh thai basil then drizzle with Sriracha (optional).