- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 small shallot
- 2 teaspoon shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon yellow curry powder
- ½ tsp. salt or to taste
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 Lime, reserved for garnish
- 1 cup coconut oil, warmed until liquid
- Add all ingredients, except lime zest and coconut oil, to a food processor or a blender.
- Pulse or process until combined.
- With the processor running drizzle in coconut oil until desired consistency is reached or until smooth and creamy. Adjust salt to taste.
- Garnish with lime zest and serve with Beanitos bean chips (such as Simply Pinto or Sweet Chili & Sour Cream).